Sun, 12 Dec|
Clarity Workshop & Yoga of Intention Setting for 2022
This is an interactive workshop that aims to help you become aware of your own reality, limiting beliefs and potential, and equip you to find a nurturing direction towards achiving your goals by setting realistic intentions in life.
Time & Location
12 Dec 2021, 14:00 GMT – 13 Dec 2021, 18:00 GMT
Epping, Epping Golf Club, Fluxs Ln, Epping CM16 7PE, UK
About the Event
CLARITY WORKSHOP & YOGA OF INTENTION SETTING FOR 2022
Sunday, 12th December | 2 - 6PM
SETTING A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION? OR LIVING WITH A LIFE CHANGING PERSONAL INTENTION?!!!
Research, studies, and surveys show that only less than 10% of people successfully stick to their New Year’s resolutions. And multiple psychological studies suggest that New Year’s resolutions don’t really work.
A resolution is, more or less, a statement to change something you want to fix about yourself or your lifestyle. You ask the question of "WHAT?" As a result, resolutions tend to inspire negative thoughts about your current situation.
On the other hand, an intention is more focused on creating abundance in your life. It asks the question "WHY?" An intention does not imply something is wrong with the way you currently live, but instead, it motivates you to live even better through transformational changes and actions.
So, this year, why don’t you try something that actually works more than New Year Resolutions? What if we help you to shift your focus instead to set long lasting intentions?
In this event, Sinem & I will guide you towards becoming aware of your own reality, limiting beliefs and potential, and equip you to find a nurturing direction towards achieving your goals by setting realistic intentions in life.
By the end of this life clarity workshop, you will have:
- identified one aspect of your life to focus on,
- set a meaningful goal towards feeling more content and satisfied in one area of your life,
- determined simple and achievable actions to achieve your goal,
- gained a clear, motivated and empowered mindset, ready to start making positive changes to your life.
What to expect?
- In this empowering and practical workshop, you will start the afternoon with a specifically designed yoga practice. It will help you to release the tension in your body and mind, open your heart and mind's eye, and shift your nervous system into its optimal functioning place. So, you can be ready to identify your real needs and work with your heartfelt desires without hesitation.
- We will close the first part of the afternoon by the stages of loving-kindness meditation. So, you can connect your awareness to the space of your heart to find comfort and ease in the rest of your practice.
- In the second part, Sinem will guide you to manifest your true intention(s) through a set of interactive work.
- We will finish the afternoon with a Yoga Nidra practice to plant the seed of your intention by tapping into the state of your relaxed consciousness as the mind settles in a place between wakefulness and sleep. So, your intention (the sankalpa) will become stronger, stored and sealed in the deep levels of the mind to come for manifestation later in life.
- There will be time for a Q & A session at the end of the workshop, and comfort, cuppa & chat time between the sessions with unlimited refreshment services throughout the afternoon.
No previous experience needed!
Come along, set your intention with guidance, and leave the session feeling empowered, refreshed and ready for the next year ahead.
SPACES ARE LIMITED. PLEASE BOOK YOUR PLACE SOON TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT!
MAXIMUM HEALTH & SAFETY MEASUREMENTS WILL BE TAKEN.
Sinem has always been fascinated by how our lives can be influenced, shaped and designed by our thoughts and behaviours. As a life coach, her aim is to enlighten individuals about the depth of their thoughts and empower them to take actions to live a life full of pure joy and contentment. Sinem is an English as a Foreign Language teacher, passionate about instilling a love for the language as well as inspiring her learners to dream of a future of endless possibilities. She is a mother of 2 and a wife, keen on promoting a calm, nurturing and nutritional way of living all around. Sinem is also a keen yogi and nature lover, she winds down, re-aligns and energises by practising yoga and spending time in nature.